Today, in this super-connected Internet age, the web is the first place people turn to for quick access to the information they need. What it means to you, as a small business owner, is that your online presence needs to be more effective than ever. You might already have a website that is not doing that great or you may be a web novice making your first steps in the business. Either way, the first question you should ask yourself is ‘what kind of website is right for me?’. Every website has a different purpose and the best way to determine the purpose, is by focusing on what you’re hoping to achieve. For instance, are you trying to sell a product? Find a job? Get people to join a social cause? Each one of these different objectives will affect the very structure of your site. So What kind of Website is Right for You?
Parallax Studios offers easy and practical solutions to almost any type of business need – check out the following list and decide which type of website is the right fit for you.
Who is it good for?
- Businesses that have a physical location
- Businesses that offer products or services that can’t be sold online
What is it good for?
- Raising awareness to your business
- Adding visibility and credibility to your business (people actually expect to find you online these days)
- Helping people learn more about you and your business
- Giving people an incentive to use your services / products (by adding a coupon or a testimonials page)
How to create an informational website? Parallax Studios has experience building websites for various kinds of business in all kinds of industries. Contact us if you need any advice or a quote on a website for your business. We offer three website packages: Basic Website Package Standard Website Package Executive Website Package We also offer custom built websites, get a quote HERE. Your website should typically include the following:
- The Homepage – As the gateway to your website, this page should have a clear, welcoming and enticing messaging
- Services / Products page – A list of the services or service packages that your business provides
- About us – Information about you and your company, your goal, vision, early days. You can add your photo or your team’s photos for a more personal touch. You can also add photos of your business.
- Testimonials page – Optional
- Contact us – Info on the different ways clients can get in touch with you. Tip: add a Google map.